You might have noticed that this post is coming a bit early this week but that is because I am going away for my yoga teacher training tomorrow and so will not be able to do it then. I am not getting back in the country until 20th June which could mean there will be no posts until then, there certainly will not be my weekly roundups but I will catch up when I get back. I am going to try and do some posts while I am away, if I was more organised I would have written some that I could just publish, but unfortunately I am not. There is supposed to be internet access where I am going and so I will try and do regular posts on the course and what I am doing but it might be a very quiet 2 weeks.
The recipes pictured above and detailed below from the top left hand corner and working clockwise around the image:
- Vegan Creamsicles from Our Four Forks – these are a really simple little treat but perfect for when you want cooling off this summer.
- Dukkah Sprinkled Chickpea Crackers by Delicious Everyday – this is a blog that I have only recently come across but there are some great recipes on it and this is one that I just know I will love.
- For my drink offering this week I have included a really amazing Peaches & Cream Smoothie from Taste Yummies. Again this is another blog that I have only start reading in the last few weeks and it is really fantastic. Beth literally churns out great looking recipes all the time and I can definitely say it is worth reading.
- This is an innovative little recipe from Vegan Richa. It is Sour Cream & Onion Millet Hemp Crunch Snack Trail Mix and basically is a savoury granola and something I just have to try.
- If you read my weekly round up often you will know that I am always looking for interesting and different recipes that make you think and this Celeriac Risotto with Moroccan Tempeh, Raw Red Cabbage & Rocket Topping from LangSam Food definitely falls into that category.
- Last but not least is this Turmeric & Lentil Soup from Deliciously Ella which just makes you want to eat it right from the screen.
- Last week I started an extra bit on the recipe section to tell you the recipes that almost made it and I had a lot this week and so I thought I would give you another list of some my shortlisted recipes:
- Crispy Peanut Tofu & Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry from Minimalist Baker
- Sweet & Smoky Tempeh Fajitas from Coconut & Berries
- Veggie Spring Roll Pancake Wedges with a Sesame-Tamari Dip from Maple Spice
- Orange Mocha Frappuccino from One Ingredient Chef
- Salted Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies from The Pretty Bee
- Mulberry Soaked Oat Porridge from Nutrition Stripped
- I recently wrote and article about why I prefer to have smoothies over juices and there was an interesting article on Mind Body Green this week which is 5 Reasons to Stop Drinking Fruit Juice. An interesting read for anyone that wants to be genuinely healthy.
- This really useful post from Liv Life shows you how to make Coconut Whipped Cream which is the perfect alternative to dairy.
- Finally I want to send a big congratulations to Cheryl of The Laidback Vegan and The Stylist Quo and although she got married 2 months ago she was able to publish the Wedding Pictures this week. All the best for a long and happy marriage.