I am hoping that you are not getting fed up with my weekly roundup posts in my attempt to catch up but tomorrow not only will you get a new recipe I will also be giving you lots of information about my time away. As a bit of an update from my last post, I have ordered the ice cream maker attachment to go with my Kenwood Mixer which I should get next week and then I can get on with making ice cream. I have got an idea for something that I have not seen before and can’t wait to get started on it.
I am going to get straight to it today and go through the recipes above starting at the top left hand corner and working clockwise:
- Snap Pea Slaw Cups With Avocado Chive Cream from Gourmande in the Kitchen is a simple yet impressive dish that is perfect for the summer months. It would make a great snack or starter and something I am definitely adding to my menu.
- These Almond Date and Coconut Cookies from A Touch of Zest look like a really tasty treat and you just need to use gluten free oats to make them a gluten free treat too!
- If you read these posts regularly you will know that Vegan Miam is one of my favourite blogs and the minute I saw this Mango Thai Basil Smoothie I just knew it had to be in my roundup.
- You will only get raw offerings from Fragrant Vanilla Cake so is great to dip into as I like to eat a certain percentage of raw food and this Raw Hazelnut Cacao Fudge is a great way to have a sweet treat that is raw, I just love them.
- Tempeh Steak with Broccoli Stir Fry from Vanishing Veggie is a great meal that would fit into anyone’s week as it is not too complicated and would make an excellent addition to you repertoire.
- This Blueberry Chocolate Chunk Vegan Ice Cream from Henry Happened is just yum, I am not sure there is a lot more I can say about it.
- Kitchen Treaty published 50 Summer Smoothie Recipes which should give you plenty of inspiration if you are stuck for ideas for your next smoothie.
- The Stylist Quo and The Laidback Vegan both of which were written by Cheryl Malik have now been merged into 40 Aprons so there is some vegan some not but always fun to read!
- Tasty Yummies has done a guest post on Paleo Parents about How to Make Dairy-Free Cultured Cream Cheese and who does not want to know how to do that!
- Just to finish this weeks post off there was a lovely recipe for DIY Vegan Coconut Yoghurt on Mind Body Green that you might like.