I have to be honest I am writing this post with a bit of a struggle today, for some reason I woke up at 1.30am today and just could not get back to sleep, I gave up at about 4 and proceeded to finish the book I was reading. The result is I am feeling a bit sluggish today and just about managing to think so hopefully this all makes sense.
I have selected my favourite recipes from this week again and they are pictured above and detailed clockwise from the top left hand corner:
- Chilled Pea Soup from Vegetarian Times. This is probably one of the best places to find plant based recipes and this looks like a really fantastic one to give a try.
- These Peanut Butter Caramel Bars from Healthy Happy Life look so yummy and who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate, especially when you add caramel into the mix.
- It is definitely moving towards the salad season, especially with the unusually warm weather we have been having in London and this Blood Orange, Fennel and Avocado Salad with Lemon Citronette from Cookie and Kate looks the perfect salad right now.
- I love the Minimalist Baker because all of their recipes just look so easily achievable and these 7 Ingredient Key Lime Pies are no exception and the perfect dessert in warm weather.
- I have been looking for a good way to make omelette without eggs and without soy and this Spinach Quinoa Chickpea Omelette from Vegan Richa looks tasty and the perfect option.
- We all love desserts that have health benefits and this Vegan Chocolate Coconut Cookies from The Pretty Bee are just right guilt-free indulgence.